| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in April is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Cairo is sunny having an average of a considerable 9:23 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:52.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: