| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O falls across on average 0 days.
- The skies in Cairo are beaming with on average a dazzling 11:19 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 1:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: