| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in December is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid is laid down across on average 2 days.
- In December the heavens above Cairo are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:23 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: