| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in February is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of water is laid down across an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Cairo is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:32 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: