| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in January is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid falls across an average of 3 days.
- In January the skies in Cairo are fine having on balance a measurable 6:52 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 3:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: