| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in July is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water precipitates during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Cairo is beaming with on average a dazzling 11:42 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 2:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: