| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in June is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is laid down across on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Cairo are beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:30 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 2:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: