| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in March is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O descends during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Cairo are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:40 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: