| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water tumbles during an average of 1 day.
- In May the heavens above Cairo are very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:27 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: