| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in November is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O falls during on average 1 day.
- In November the heavens above Cairo are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:00 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 2:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: