| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in October is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- The skies in Cairo are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:25 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: