| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is discharged during on average 0.5 days.
- In September the blue above Cairo is very sunny with on balance a substantial, 10:01 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:18.
- There are approximately 2:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cairo, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo: