Climate of Cairo, Egypt Average Weather
- Cairo, egypt, 30°6'N, 31°24'E, 75 m (244 ft)
- Cairo has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cairo is close to the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.4 degrees Celsius (70.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 26 mm (1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3451 hours.
- If Cairo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: